|Strawberry Banana Smoothie || ||
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 4 Large 8 Small
M.O.B. Tip: Use frozen fruit! Using frozen fruit skips the step of adding ice, giving your smoothie a more concentrated fruity-licious flavor. Dig?
- 5 ripe bananas, chopped
- 12 large strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup of unsweetened plain yogurt
- 8 ounces of milk (your choice, whole 2%, Soy, whatever strikes your fancy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar (optional)
- Combine chopped bananas, strawberries, yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, honey, and sugar (if using) in a blender. Blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately and enjoy!
A handheld immersion blender works just as well. Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and blend with immersion blender until smooth.
Recipe by Mind Over Batter at http://www.mind-over-batter.com/whats-cooking/strawberry-banana-smoothie/