Personally Identifiable Information
Mind Over Batter does not collect or use any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) whatsoever.
Generally speaking, a cookie is a small file which allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with relevant advertising.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- uses unique cookies to identify web browsers and to store data for advertising purposes, including interest-based advertising.
- uses unique cookies to store ad delivery and reporting data, such as, for example, which ad was shown, the number of times a particular ad has been shown, and how recently an ad has been shown to a particular web browser.
- uses unique cookies to track users’ responses (clicks and conversions) to ads purchased on the platform.
- uses non-unique cookies for server load-balancing and similar technical purposes.
- uses non-unique cookies to store users’ opt-out choices.
Our ad serving platform is designed to use only non- Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and has contractual provisions that prohibit us from associating Platform cookies with PII.
Cookie Opt Out
You can opt out of cookies using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at this page;
You can also choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings.
What Mind Over Batter May Collect
Aside from advertising, when transacting with mind-over-batter.com we may collect by means of contact form or application the following information:
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
or other information relevant as required in regards to your inquiry or application for the purpose of commencing a commercial relationship with Mind Over Batter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.